How we collect and use personal information:
This policy is effective from 1 May 2018. If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com
The information we collect via our website
This may include:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide to us through webpage forms and our email account, such as your name, address, phone number, email address, etc.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you elect to receive email updates on services and offers).
- Your IP address (a string of numbers unique to your computer which is recorded by our web server when you visit any page or use any component on our website). This information is used to monitor your usage of our website.
The cookies we use
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect as a result of your visit to this website will be used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your enquiry
- To provide any follow-up to your enquiry (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-enquiry follow-up).
We will not sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. In certain circumstances we may pass the information we collect to certain third parties; they will not be permitted to use your personal information for their own purposes, but this may be necessary for:
- the provision of services to you
- administrative purposes
- processing and sorting data
- monitoring how customers use our website
- issuing our emails for us.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You have the right to request a copy of any information which we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information, please send us your contact details (including your address) and a cheque for £10 to cover administration expenses.